Pages

Wednesday 17 March 2010

Pollycraft Challenge







This is my first Challenge card on the blog so I hope I can work out how to do the links etc. Here goes.........






Image is Freebie from Pollycraft named 'Cake' coloured in with Promarkeers; backing is Just Papers from Pink Petticoat - Wild Blossoms Forget-Me-Nots ; Matting and layering from stash; ribbons and brads from stash; used Create & Craft clear glitter on icing.
I am trying to link this to the actual Challenge blog but this is my first attempt at this so here goes.....again........
Check out here for details of this Challenge please.

1 comment:

  1. what a gorgeous card, i adore the image and such fab spring colours.thanks so much for visiting my blog too, i`ve found yours now and am following.good luck with your 1st challenge.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ~ do come back soon.
Wishing you a Happy Day, Sheila:)X